Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!


This year we did things a little different. Usually I take Kaylee trick-or-treating in the neighborhood around her school and we always hit the house where they have coffee for the parents and hot chocolate and popcorn for the kids. I love that house!!! This year Kia and her friend Lidia took Kaylee and Lidia's 2 nephews out in the neighborhood around her house. Nice for me since that meant that wouldn't have to walk around in the cold but alas...my little angel is still afraid of most things Halloween and called me to come walk with her. I ended up driving the van around to a few houses then they all decided they had enough so I took the rest of the kids back to Lidia's and Kaylee and I went to Uncle and Auntie's to spend the night. All in all it was a good night and Kaylee got "just enough candy". (her words!)

Today we had to come home so Kaylee could go to her friends birthday party then we're headed back to Uncle and Auntie's for the night. We're housesitting again this weekend while they are gone to the Family Life conference in Coeur d'Alane.

Little Miss Dolly is busy as ever and has now discovered how to get up on the coffee table. Bad girl!!! That's an old picture of her but she still looks pretty much the same.

3 comments:

**Tia** said...

I need to find out if Tim and Cheryl have any information on the family life conference/couples thingy that is going on the weekend of the........22nd?.....can't remember...in a couple of weeks anyway. I want to surprise Matt with a weekend away from the kids and that looked like the perfect thing to do.
Kaylee looks adorable. Hugs to both of you. ;0)

Gretchen said...

She looks so cute in that halo! Who's dog is that? You don't have a dog do you? Hmmm, could there possibly be something about you that I don't know?!Hahaa!
Take care.

Kim said...

Love the pics...the pumpkins are great!!!